Veterans Resource Center

Auburn University


The Fry Scholarship is an entity of CH33: Post 9/11, which pays resident tuition and fees only! Receiving Federal VA Education Benefits does not automatically qualify a servicemember, veteran, or dependent for resident tuition and/or residency in Alabama. To determine your residency status at Auburn University, please contact the Residency Advisor in the Office of the Registrar.

Dependents (Spouses & Children)

Required Forms

All students using CH33: Post 9/11 or Fry Scholarship are required to submit the following documents to the VRC:

  1. Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
  2. Statement of Understanding
  3. Student Information Sheet
  4. Academic Advisor letter with Program’s Curriculum
  5. CH 33 Additional Resources

The Certificate of Eligibility (COE) is generated and sent via mail to the service member or veteran after the benefit has been applied for. To apply, go to

Important Information

Taking ROTC classes? Fill out this VA form and declare ”Goal of Professional Officer” in section 4B in order to receive Federal VA Education benefits for taking these classes. Sign the back page and turn the completed form into the VRC.


Need this in a printable version? Click the link below for a checklist:

Last modified: June 23, 2023