Veterans Resource Center

Auburn University

Required Documents

Chapter 31, 33, 35, 1606

All students using a Federal VA Education benefit are required to submit the following documents to the VRC through the below submission links:

Read Before Proceeding:

Statement of Understanding

Please uploaded the needed documents.

1.) Student Demographic Sheet

2.) Certificate of Eligibility (COE)*

3.) NOBE- Notice of Basic Eligibility (1606 Students Only)

Choice Act / In-State Waiver

All non-resident students, who are now living in Alabama and using either Chapter 33 or Chapter 35 benefits, are required to submit the following paperwork to get their tuition switched to the resident rate.

1. Certificate of Eligibility (COE)

2. Proof of Domicile**


All ANGEAP Applications MUST be received semesterly and NO LATER THAN than the below date for their respective semesterAll applications received after this date may not receive payment for the term due to state enacted deadlines.

SUMMER 2024: June 14, 2024

ANGEAP Application

*The Certificate of Eligibility (COE) is generated and sent via mail to the service member or veteran after the benefit has been applied for. To apply, go to

**Proof of Domicile may be one of the following: Utility Bill, Lease Agreement (must be under students’ name), Notarized Letter if living with family member, Students Dorm Room Assignment if living on campus, AL Driver’s License

Last modified: April 10, 2024