Veterans Resource Center

Auburn University

Education Benefits


If you have at least 90 days of aggregate active-duty service after Sept. 10, 2001, and are still on active duty, or if you are an honorably discharged veteran or were discharged with a service-connected disability after 30 days, you may be eligible for this VA-administered program. This bill can also be transferred to dependents as it is reported on DEERS.

In addition, students under the Post 9/11 GI Bill® will receive:

  • Monthly housing allowance
  • Annual books and supplies stipend


All documents must be submitted to their respective link:

VA Forms (for new students)

VA Forms (to update existing paperwork)

Choice ACT Forms

The below documents are required for all

Federal VA Education Benefits:

Required Forms

All students using CH33: Post 9/11 are required to submit the following documents to the VRC:

  1. Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
  2. Student Info Sheet
  3. Academic Advisor letter with Program’s Curriculum
  4. Statement of Understanding
  5. Dual Major Form (if applicable)

***The Certificate of Eligibility (COE) is generated and sent via mail to the service member

or veteran after the benefit has been applied for. To apply, go to

VA Shopping Sheet 2021

Last modified: July 26, 2023