Veterans Resource Center

Auburn University

Tuition Assistance

Tuition Assistance


Active Duty service members utilizing Tuition Assistance (TA) must contact the unit Education Service Officer (ESO) prior to enrollment at Auburn University.  This includes all forms of TA including, but not limited to: GoArmyEd, AIPortal, WebTA and MyCAA (spouse benefit).


The point of contact is Ms. Suzanne Foster in the Business Office of Student Financial Services.

Last modified: June 19, 2020