Veterans Resource Center

Auburn University


Auburn University Veterans Resource Center has instituted policy requiring the electronic submission of all documents. All inquiries should be conducted through email at:

What is the Alabama G.I. Dependent Scholarship?

This academic scholarship program is administrated by the State of Alabama, Department of Veterans’ Affairs, and applies to the dependents of Alabama’s disabled veterans. This is a State of Alabama program, not a federal program.


For more information please visit the Alabama Department of Veterans Affairs or contact your local state/county VA office.

Auburn specific information:

If you qualify for the Alabama G.I. Dependent Scholarship, the Auburn Veterans Resource Center will collect your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) issued from the state, along with the forms below and Ms. Suzanne Foster will process them for payment.


Click on one of the options below for more information:

Last modified: July 7, 2021